Monday, December 31, 2007

Third Semester Reflection

If I could grade this semester overall I would give it an "A" kind of semester. I really enjoyed 2 out of my 3 classes. Old Testament and Hebrew were very interesting and I learned a lot. I think I had a real advantage taking both these courses at the same time. They intersected often and I found Hebrew to be helpful in Old Testament class. By far, Hebrew has been the best course I have taken thus far in seminary. The method of teaching really works for me. No paradigms to memorize...no flashcards. It was awesome! I enjoyed the memory work (Deut 6:4-9 as well as Jonah chapter 1) and I'm looking forward to using Hebrew in the future in ministry. That's about all I can say for this semester. I'm going to give some love to Dr. Tom and and his great teaching assistants for a job well done!

No comments: