Friday, March 22, 2013

On the Wait List!!


I checked my email today before I headed out for work and lo and behold, I received an email from UPS.  Our Dossier had arrived at Adoption Associates in Jenison meaning that today we were added to the official Wait List.  We are currently family number
in line to be referred a child from Ethiopia.  We are being told to expect a 9-12 month wait to receive a referral.  But today is a good day.  We are on the list and can start the official waiting this time around.  And we know this is where we are supposed to be.  Faithfully waiting…
After the referral, we are told to plan on another 4-5 months total before our son will be able to come home with us.   Approximately two months in to that waiting, Josh and I will get to take a trip to Ethiopia to meet our son.  Then the second trip there, we will be able to bring him home with us…forever…to be part of his new forever family.

No comments: