Tuesday, March 10, 2009

spiritual power, healing, and the "w"

A few week ago, I had the privilege of meeting and hearing speak, Ted and Claudia Kallman, who together lead a prayer and healing ministry at Mars Hill Bible Church in nearby Grandville, MI. This is an amazing couple who are filled with amazing stories of how God has answered prayers of healing through their ministry. On any given Wednesday night, hundreds of people come to the "W" at Mars for prayer and healing. The Kallmans estimate that 60-70% of the people they pray for are healed both instantly and progressively. While I recognize that God has anointed this couple in a special way, The W is a place where people from all over West MI come to worship and pray for healing.

I am planning on attending a worship and healing service at The W tomorrow night to observe and participate. I am anxiously anticipating what God will do. As a matter of fact - the day the Kallmans came to my class to speak, a class mate of mine told the class that he was prompted by God to wait for class to begin before we prayed with him for his neck pain. Ted and Claudia affirmed that his patience in waiting was a sign that God indeed want to heal my friend of his pain. So our small class "swarmed" my friend in prayer and the best part was - God showed up and healed my friend from his pain.

I believe with all my heart that God wants to heal us today and make us whole - if only we'd pray more insistently and boldly for healing.

No comments: