Saturday, November 01, 2008

fpl viewer statistics

I was curious to know where y'all are from, so I installed a third-party tracking device on front porch life from Google, which can be found by clicking here. The Google analytic tool allows me to see which pages are getting the most hits; how long the average reader stays on my blog; as well as where the reader is from; as well as a host of other things. I installed this device on October 20th, so the stats that I'm presenting are from October 20-31, 2008.

1. 38 site visits in 11 days.

2. 6 was the highest number of visits on a particular day (October 29).

3. Average time on site - 1 minute 53 seconds. (My goal is to reach two minutes!!). Kidding...sort of!

4. Countries represented - U.S.; Switzerland; and Canada. So, thank you to my Swiss and Canandian friends. Of the U.S. visitors:
a. 22 visits from Michigan;
b. 3 visits from Iowa (thanks Mom and Dad!);
c. Other states represented - KY, PA, CA, OK, IN, IL, and MO.
d. Yes, the analytics tool even tells me which cities y'all are from, but that's it I swear. Okay, I have your addresses and phone numbers too! Just kidding! (Sort of!)

5. The two most frequently read articles - "JoAnn Lyon: A Woman of Hope" and "Green Bible is Here" had nine hits each. I suspect there are a number of people interested in learning more about JoAnn who is one of the General Superintendents of my denomination, and because there really isn't much information out about her, I think she'll continue to lead the most frequently read article list.

No comments: